Bharti Airtel limited is a global telecommunications company with operations in 19 countries across Asia and Africa. It offers mobile voice and data services, fixed line, high speed broadband, IPTV, DTH, turnkey telecom solutions for enterprises and national and international long distance services to carriers globally. In India, it is the largest provider of mobile telephony and second largest provider of fixed telephony. Airtel, in just ten years of operations, rose to the pinnacle of achievement and continues to lead.
- Getting Started: How to get the service activated?
- Installation: How to install the application on phone?
- Subscription: How to register?
- Unsubscription: How to unregister?
- General: What are the access points to choose for downloading and streaming?
Getting Started: How to get the service activated?
Directly access Mobile TV from the WAP portal.
- Send an SMS by typing "TV" to 54321.
- You will receive a wap link message saying "Click here to download".
- Click on the link (or) go to Options > Download Message.
- As soon as you click on the link, web browser will be opened and download the client.
- Once downloaded, it will ask for Installation.
- Click "Yes" to Install and it will ask for Phone Memory / Memory Card.
- Once you select the Memory, it will start Installing.
- Once Installation is complete, it will automatically open the AIRTEL MOBILE TV App.
- If App doesn't open automatically, close the browser and open Menu > Applications > My Own Folder. You can find AIRTEL MOBILE TV App there, click on the icon to open it.
If your handset does not support exclusive client, then you can also watch mobile TV directly from the WAP portals mobile TV link.
Back to top
Installation: How to install the application on phone?
After getting the download link. Please download the application form Mobileoffice APN in your handset. While installing it will ask where to install the application in phone memory or Memory card.. Always select Phone memory to install the application.Post installation the application will open kindly wait till the application gets opened usually it will take 5 min to open for the first time.
If it is a WAP enabled device then it will directly display the categories in your phones browser.
Back to top
Subscription: How to register?
Download and install AIRTEL MOBILE TV Application. Open the application in your phone Applications Folder. Available Channels will be displayed.
Click on any Channel, available Packages with Weekly and Pay-Per-View Plans will be displayed and select the Package you want to register.
Back to top
Unsubscription: How to unregister?
You can either unsubscribe or switch from one plan to any other plan at any point of time.
To unsubscribe please follow the below steps:
Open AIRTEL MOBILE TV > Select Options > Unsubscribe
Back to top
General: What are the access points to choose for downloading and streaming?
Following are the details:
Back to top
- To download the client – MobileOffice.
- Client access –MobileOffice (this APN is pre-burnt with the application)
- WAP version –Mobileoffice
AIRTEL TV lets you watch your favourite shows, wherever you are. It
features a whole range of exceptional Live TV channels from sports to comedy to
top quality entertainment.
Keep up with the breaking news,
catch the hottest music and tune into top entertainment from lots of top notch
channels including Sony, Star Plus, Sab TV, Zoom, Life OK, UTV Bindaas, Star
Utsav, UTV Movies, Aaj Tak, Star News, NDTV India, Maa TV, TV 9 Kannada, TV 9
Telegu, Star Majha, Cartoon Network etc…
|BONANZA - GOLD PACK||Rs. 1||-||-|
|GOLD PACK||Rs. 99||-||-|
|MY PACK||Rs. 49||-||-|
|NIGHT PACK||Rs. 49||-||-|
All Channels Pack Include:
9X Tashan, 9XM, Aajtak, Aastha Bhajan, Aastha TV, Animal Planet, Asianet News, Australia TV, BBC World, Cartoonn Network, Channel UFX, CNBC Awaaz, CNBC TV18, CNN IBN, Darshan 24, Discovery Bangla, Discovery Channel, Discovery Science, Discovery Telugu, Discovery Turbo, Disney English, Disney Hindi, Disney Juniors (English), Disney Juniors (Hindi), Disney XD English, Disney XD Hindi, DW-TV Asia, E24, ET Now, ETV 2, ETV Bangla, ETV Bihar, ETV Gujarati, ETV Kannada, ETV Madhya Pradesh, ETV Marathi, ETV Oriya, ETV Rajasthan, ETV Telugu, ETV Urdu, ETV Uttar Pradesh, Food First, God TV, Hamar TV, Headlines Today, History, IBN Lokmat, IBN7, Imagine TV, India News, India Vision, Jaihind TV, Jaya Plus, Jaya TV, Jeevan TV, Kairali, Live India, Maa Music, Maa TV, Makkal TV, Manorama News, NDTV 24X7, NDTV Good Times, NDTV India, NDTV Profit, NE Bangla, NE Hi Fi, NE TV, News 24, News Live, OTV News, Raj Digital Plus, Raj Musix, Raj Musix Kannada, Raj News, Raj TV, Rang Channel, Sab, Sakshi TV, Sarthak TV, Smaran TV, Sony, Sri Sankara TV, Star Ananda, Star Majha, Star News, Suvarna News, SVBC, Tarang, Tarang Music, Time TV, Times Now, TLC, TV 1, TV 9 Kannada, TV 9 Mumbai, TV 9 Telugu, UTV Bindass, UTV Movies, UTV Stars, Vasanth TV, Vissa TV, Zoom
Star Bouquet Pack Include:
Asianet, Asianet Plus, Channel V, Life Ok, Star Jalsa, Star Plus, Star Pravah, Star Utsav, Star Vijay, Suvarna