Vodafone India Limited is a member of the Vodafone Group and commenced operations in 1994. Formerly known as Vodafone Essar and Hutchison Essar, Vodafone India Limited is India's third largest mobile network operator. The name Vodafone comes from voice data fone, chosen by the company to "reflect the provision of voice and data services over mobile phones". Based in Mumbai, it operates nationally and launched 3G services in the country in the first quarter of 2011. Vodafone brings together voice and data, wireless and wireline to help business harness the power of total communications solutions.
more information, please visit www.vodafone.com
- Getting Started: How to get the service activated?
- Installation: How to install the application on phone?
- Subscription: How to register?
- Unsubscription: How to unregister?
- General: What are the access points to choose for downloading and streaming?
Getting Started: How to get the service activated?
- Send an SMS by typing “TV or Vodafone TV to 111” to 53333.
- You will receive a wap link message saying “Click here to download”.
- Click on the link (or) go to Options > Download Message.
- As soon as you click on the link, web browser will be opened and download the client.
- Once downloaded, it will ask for Installation.
- Click “Yes” to Install and it will ask for Phone Memory / Memory Card.
- Once you select the Memory, it will start Installing.
- Once Installation is complete, it will automatically open the VODAFONE TV App.
- If App doesn’t open automatically, close the browser and open Menu > Applications > My Own Folder. You can find VODAFONE TV App there, click on the icon to open it.
Back to top
Installation: How to install the application on phone?
After getting the download link. Please download the application form VodafoneLive APN in your handset. While installing it will ask where to install the application in phone memory or Memory card.Always select Phone memory to install the application.Post installation the application will open kindly wait till the application gets opened usually it will take 5 min to open for the first time.
If it is a WAP enabled device then it will directly display the categories in your phones browser.
Back to top
Subscription: How to register?
Download and install VODAFONE TV Application. Open the application in your phone Applications Folder. Available Channels will be displayed.
Click on any Channel, available Packages with Weekly and Pay-Per-View Plans will be displayed and select the Package you want to register.
Back to top
Unsubscription: How to unregister?
You can either unsubscribe or switch from one plan to any other plan at any point of time.
To unsubscribe please follow the below steps:
Open VODAFONE TV > Select Options > Unsubscribe
Back to top
General: What are the access points to choose for downloading and streaming?
Following are the details:
- To download the client – Vodafonelive.
- Client access –Vodafonelive (this APN is pre-burnt with the application)
- WAP version –Vodafonelive
Back to top
VODAFONE TV features live television on your mobile packed with
information, entertainment and action. With over 100 Live TV channels and
on-demand shows you can remain glued to your favorite serial or stay informed
with the latest around the globe.
Your world of news and
entertainment is just a click away with exclusive channels including Sony, Star
Plus, Sab TV, Zoom, Life OK, UTV Bindaas, Star Utsav, UTV Movies, Aaj Tak, Star
News, NDTV India, Maa TV, TV 9 Kannada, TV 9 Telegu, Star Majha, and Cartoon
All Channels Pack Include:
9X Tashan, 9XM, Aajtak, Aastha Bhajan, Aastha TV, Animal Planet, Asianet News, Australia TV, BBC World, Cartoonn Network, Channel UFX, CNBC Awaaz, CNBC TV18, CNN IBN, Darshan 24, Discovery Bangla, Discovery Channel, Discovery Science, Discovery Telugu, Discovery Turbo, Disney English, Disney Hindi, Disney Juniors (English), Disney Juniors (Hindi), Disney XD English, Disney XD Hindi, DW-TV Asia, E24, ET Now, ETV 2, ETV Bangla, ETV Bihar, ETV Gujarati, ETV Kannada, ETV Madhya Pradesh, ETV Marathi, ETV Oriya, ETV Rajasthan, ETV Telugu, ETV Urdu, ETV Uttar Pradesh, Food First, God TV, Hamar TV, Headlines Today, History, IBN Lokmat, IBN7, Imagine TV, India News, India Vision, Jaihind TV, Jaya Plus, Jaya TV, Jeevan TV, Kairali, Live India, Maa Music, Maa TV, Makkal TV, Manorama News, NDTV 24X7, NDTV Good Times, NDTV India, NDTV Profit, NE Bangla, NE Hi Fi, NE TV, News 24, News Live, OTV News, Raj Digital Plus, Raj Musix, Raj Musix Kannada, Raj News, Raj TV, Rang Channel, Sab, Sakshi TV, Sarthak TV, Smaran TV, Sony, Sri Sankara TV, Star Ananda, Star Majha, Star News, Suvarna News, SVBC, Tarang, Tarang Music, Time TV, Times Now, TLC, TV 1, TV 9 Kannada, TV 9 Mumbai, TV 9 Telugu, UTV Bindass, UTV Movies, UTV Stars, Vasanth TV, Vissa TV, Zoom
Star Bouquet Pack Include:
Asianet, Asianet Plus, Channel V, Life Ok, Star Jalsa, Star Plus, Star Pravah, Star Utsav, Star Vijay, Suvarna